Thursday 26 January 2012

New Bungalow - I Like it.

Sitting in my living room I can see both the valley with its green field and walking paths and the channel with its ferries and passing ships, and I love it. It is just a few feet down from the top of the hill but still gets a good blast of winds on stormy days, as well as lots of sunshine on a summers morning. Seaford head rises in the distance looking green and white at the same time.

The room faces due east and I see the most amazing sunrises go from deep deep powdery pink through to bright blinding sun.  Perfect for blokes and tomato plants. I could even keep a couple of chickens . . . .

Yesterday I put on the mirror over the welsh dresser in the living room. Its a heavy mirror but it is fixed to the wall with side screws and mounting plates.


It was a rainy day yesterday and I watched the seagulls surf the air currents, no need to flap, just glide on their stiff wings.  I have taken the top of the welsh dresser and put it in my room as a cabinet for my files and papers.


Homer the cat is beginning to like the garden and M likes the new cooker and fridge in the kitchen. Still got lots to unpack but thts what weekends are for.

That all for now , Folks.

No comments: