Monday 29 November 2010

All is fine with pine . . .

The weather outside is about minus 2C, which for southern england is quite cold, but I am warm and snug in the dining room. My son Tom re arranged the room recently and he has made it a lot better to use and be in. I am sitting at a long pine table polished in bee's wax which is placed in front of the window so I can look out at the side of the house and the hedge and trees. Its dark now and I just have a small lamp on so it is quite atmospheric. Now the dishwasher has turned itself off next door its quite quiet as well.  I need to tidy the dresser sideboard to my left, its got quite cluttered so I will go into housekeeping mode tomorrow.

My mate and I went down to a Photo Gallery ( Elektra ) at  Brighton Marina and while we were chatting away making coffee I took a quick snap of Kirsties desk, she the owner and also the owner of the smartest looking hammer I have seen. 
The car in the back ground is a solar powered, peddle powered full size east german travant. The carrier bag labeled summer was empty and lets face it every one needs a roll of gaffer tape within easy reach. Note the christmas baubles !! Not long now folks.

So will I wake up to a winter wonderland or will it just be freezzing and a good day to be asleep in front of the fire.
 
It's a little post today but I'll be back tomorrow, thats all folks.  Simple.

No comments: