Friday 2 April 2010

Just a few scribbles. . . . .

Yesterday I drove to work in Eastbourne and my route to the University took me along Seaford seafront. The seafront was deserted and I could easily make out Newhaven along the bay.


It was a smashing day, the day went well and on the way home I went via beachy head, more sunshine and more lovely views. I snapped a few views with my iPhone but wished that I had noticed the litter bin in the foreground.

The sun was really warm and the view was good so I pulled over for a few minutes just to enjoy it some more.

There is a lot to say about working locally.

Other news:-

I have finally paid my companies Tax bill. Ouch.

I am arranging for 25 GP's from china to visit the University. More on this later.


Anyway it's 10:00 on Bank Holiday Friday April 3rd, so I had better get on. I will be back soon. .
Thats all folks

Simple of Sussex

No comments: